Launch Limelight Map from link inside OpenStreet Map Stack?

I can give you that in an update.

Let’s make marker 1 not active, ok?

1 Like

Just tried it, and it does work.

But now I’m short one marker!

How much do you need ?

No rush at all my end. I’m not gonna use this for the maps, but might use it at some point for an info section.

I only did it to see if it worked, and how it worked. Answer: Really well. Better than expected. So I’d say it’l something I defo use, but not yet, got too much other stuff to build into that site. Every day a new page crops up!

Just for completeness, I’ve built it out with all the regions, bar Costa Verde, but no one cares about anyway as it’s always raining there, relatively speaking.

It’s a really nice system and I’ll defo use it, although it is of course pretty specific. But none the less, for location specific data, it’s a great solution.

1 Like

Prepared 5 more market locally. Let me know when you need them.

Per marker one beer please 🍻

😉

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve already had one too many!

Although to be fair, your English is better than my german. And English thinking about it.

markers… oh my English…

How to get the update of OSM?

Inbuilt Stack updater, or my.paddle.com

Inbuilt updater doesnot update at the moment
I cannot see the updated version at Paddle. I can only download the first version I bought

There is only one version available at paddle at the moment. And this should always be up-to-date.

Please try.

If not send me a note with the email you used for the purchase, and I will resend the download link.

Just now it worked (Paddle). Update to version 2.2.1 was now available. Thx

I wish I could say that I understand the entire thread, but alas, I don’t. What I do know is that clicking on Costa Verde brings up an awesome little restaurant not too far away from where I live. Which is on the wrong side of the Atlantic. That aside, I LOVE the way you have the map working!

Oh bollox. Google maps is clearly location based! This is what I get…

I’ve just updated it to “Costa Verde Spain”. Let me know if it’s now correct your end.

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, I now see the exact same thing as you see.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks everso much for that heads up. I’d have never have thought about it!

1 Like