Stacks Summit 2024 - Session Sneak Peak

Here are the final set of talks to round out the 2024 Stacks Summit. I am getting super stoked to listen to all of the talks this year. I think that this year has the most diverse suite of talks that we have ever had. We even have 6 new speakers this year.

Stacks Summit is an Online Virtual Conference

In case you did not know, the summit is a 100% virtual online event. You get to attend the even from the comfort of your home or office. The entire summit is done via Zoom. The talks start at 10am PST and will last for 6 hours each day. See what time that is in your timezone.

I hope to have a preliminary schedule for the talks by the end of this week. If you are going to miss some of the talks, do not worry. They will all be recorded and uploaded to as soon as possible. There are no time limits on your replays. You can watch them as many times as you want, for as long as you need them.

Without further ado, here are the final 5 talks for Stacks Summit 2024…

Bionic Determination: My Journey with Stacks Pro

Join Isaiah Carew for an inspiring deep dive into the trials and triumphs behind the creation of Stacks Pro. This session offers a unique opportunity to hear first-hand about Isaiah’s relentless journey through unforeseen challenges, including a life-altering accident that left him with months of recovery and new “bionic” body parts. Despite these obstacles, his determination to bring Stacks Pro to life never wavered. Isaiah will share the lessons learned from this period of personal and professional adversity, emphasizing the power of resilience, innovation, and community support.

Developers Decoded: Your Favorite Stacks Creators Up Close

For the first time in history, the brilliant minds behind the Stacks community’s most beloved tools and frameworks are coming together under one virtual roof! This unprecedented panel session offers a rare opportunity to dive deep into the world of Stacks development, directly from the pioneers who shape it. Whether you’re curious about the creative process, seeking insights into future developments, or have burning questions you’ve always wanted to ask, this is your moment. Engage with your favorite developers, uncover the stories behind their innovations, and get a glimpse of what the future holds for Stacks. This interactive session is not just a meetup; it’s a chance to connect, learn, and be inspired by the individuals whose work powers your web projects. Don’t miss this unparalleled opportunity to interact with the Stacks developer community in a way that’s never been possible before.

Elevating Websites: Journey with Databases

Join Bill Booth as he takes you on a journey to the robust capabilities of SQLite and MySQL databases. Bill will share his personal evolution in using databases to supercharge websites. Discover how databases can unlock new potentials for your web projects, enabling more complex and interactive features. Bill will demystify the process of learning and integrating database technologies, providing attendees with the knowledge and confidence to start implementing SQLite and MySQL into their own web designs.

Stacks Storefronts: Navigating eCommerce

Join Ricardo Ruggiero, from Axyn, as he demystifies the process of selecting the perfect eCommerce solution for your Stacks website. In the vast sea of online selling platforms, making the right choice can be daunting. Whether you’re building an online store from scratch or looking to upgrade your existing setup, this talk will cover crucial factors such as integration ease, scalability, security, and user experience. Discover the key features that set apart the best eCommerce platforms and learn how to align them with your specific business needs and goals.

New Stacks Era: The Next Chapter Starts Now

Step into the future of our community with Joe Workman as he presents a pivotal “State of the Union” address for the Stacks and Weaver’s Space community. This not-to-be-missed session will provide an in-depth look at the current status of Total CMS3, alongside an exciting unveiling of major projects set to launch in 2024. Get ready for the introduction of Weaver’s Space Academy, a groundbreaking initiative designed to empower and educate the community like never before. But that’s not all – Joe will also reveal two other monumental surprises that promise to redefine what’s possible within the Stacks ecosystem.

If you have any questions regarding the summit, please do not hesitate to ask. I am committed to making this summit, not only the best one yet, but the most integrated. I want to bring the entire Stacks community together for the first time ever to kick off a new era in our web design journeys. I am excited for it.

5 Likes